By providing a pre-recorded, on-demand webinar, you’ll gain exposure to prospective new customers and build awareness for your company and its expertise.
To bolster OMTEC's robust education curriculum (and at the request of folks like you), industry suppliers and service providers are invited to present technical knowledge, best practices, case studies, how-tos and innovations to enhance the learning and networking opportunities for all participants. For 2021, we're producing 15 pre-recorded, on-demand webinars to educate the orthopedic OEM audience. We are seeking passionate leaders, innovators and subject-matter experts who employ exciting and engaging presentation styles on topics that are relevant, credible and aligned with orthopedic industry challenges and opportunities. Presentation topics could cover materials, additive manufacturing, supply chain management or product development, to name a few ideas.
When and where will my presentation be available?
• Your on-demand webinar will be posted to the OMTEC website no later than June 7, 2021.
How long will my presentation be available?
• Webinars will be published for a minimum of one year.
How will OEMs access my presentation?
• Your presentation will have its own unique webpage. Interested individuals will submit primary contact information to access the webinar.
How will my presentation be promoted?
• We’re planning robust promotion of OMTEC education in June, July and August. Webinars will be promoted via email, newsletters and social media. We also encourage you to share your presentation page with your customers!
How will I access attendee engagement information?
• Stay tuned for more details as we approach the June launch.
Please use the following form to submit your presentation abstract.
Thank you for your consideration!
For questions or to discuss your presentation idea, please contact Brad Frey by email or phone, 440.543.2101.