November 14 Deadline: Reserve your booth space by this date to be sure your company is included in the Advance Program. Pricing: 10' x 10' : $4,995 | 10' x 20' : $9,990 | 20' x 20' : $19,980
Helpful links: Booth Application | Reasons to Exhibit | Sponsorship & Advertising | Who Attends | Who Exhibits
Download the 2015 Exhibitor Prospectus
Each booth includes:
Pricing: 10' x 10' : $4,995 | 10' x 20' : $9,990 | 20' x 20' : $19,980
- Visibility in the online Exhibitor Listing and in the Advance and Final Programs
- Access to all education, keynotes and networking events
- Graphics to entice attendees (for web and print)
- Five complimentary staff badges per 100' of space rented
- Unique promo code to extend to an unlimited number of prospective attendees - good for 50% off the cost of registration
- List of attendees emailed post-event, with contact details for those who opt-in
Booth Assignment is based first upon accumulated Priority Points, and second upon date of receipt of your application.
The following factors are considered in assigning priority points.
- Number of years participating in OMTEC
- Size of previous booth space
- Sponsorship activity
- Exhibiting Company has at least one Member in ORTHOWORLD®
- Exhibiting Company has a Player Profile in the Supplier Directory
- Exhibiting Company advertises in each issue of BONEZONE®
To date, 200+ companies have Priority Point status. Priority point ranking will be used to assign booth space for applications received on or before Friday, September 26, 2014. Applications received after September 26, 2014 and new exhibitors will select their booth on a first-come, first-served basis. All Primary Contacts will receive confirmation of booth space assignments via email by Friday, October 3, 2014.
Please note that we invite exhibitors to indicate booth location preference as well as companies that you prefer to be situated away from. We will do our very best to accomodate your requests.
A 35% deposit of the booth cost is required to reserve exhibit space. Balance payment is due Friday, March 20, 2015. Applications received after March 20, 2015 require full payment.
Cancellations received prior to Friday, January 30, 2015 will be refunded less a $350 processing fee. Cancellations received after Friday, January 30, 2015 will be refunded less a $1,350 processing fee.