Each booth includes:
• Carpet in show colors
• Signage (7” x 44” with company name, location and booth number)
• Daily vacuuming
• Table (1) (draped/skirted, 6’ x 30”) per 100 sq. ft.
• Side chairs (2) and wastebasket (1) per 100 sq. ft.
(Booth rental does not include electricity or Internet access)
HOW DO I RESERVE MY SPACE?
Complete and return the application via email, fax or mail
along with a deposit of 35% of total booth costs.
10' x 10' 10' x 20' 20' x 20'
$4,995 $9,990 $19,980
• Visibility in the online Exhibitor Listing and in the
Advance Program and Final Program
• Access to all education, keynotes and networking events
• Graphics to entice attendees
• 5 staff badges per 100 square feet of space rented
• Unique promo code to extend to an unlimited number of
prospective attendees; good for 50% off the cost of registration
• List of attendees emailed post-event, with contact details for
those who opt in
Booth Assignment is based first upon accumulated Priority Points, and second by date of receipt of your application.
The following factors are considered in assigning Priority Points:
Number of years participating in OMTEC |
Size of previous booth space | Sponsorship activity | Exhibiting Company has at least one Member in ORTHOWORLD | Exhibiting Company has a Player Profile in the Supplier Directory | Exhibiting Company advertises in each issue of BONEZONE
Priority Point ranking will be used to assign space for applications received on or before September 30, 2016. Applications submitted after this date will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Helpful links: Reasons to Exhibit | Sponsorship & Advertising | Who Attends | Who Exhibits
Tuesday, June 13, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, June 14, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, June 15, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday, June 15, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
FULL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
(Attendees, Exhibitors, Speakers)
Tuesday, June 13, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 14, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, June 15, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Important: We are evaluating the addition of education sessions on Tuesday or Friday which, if added, would extend the conference hours (not the exhibition hours). Rest assured that we’ll inform you of any changes to the schedule.